Saturday, April 13, 2013

Korean Cuisine - Seoul Korea & Ssikkek

So far, I've only tried two korean restaurant.
And now I'll these two... ^_^

Let's start with this Restaurant Seoul Korea
which located at Taman Desa,KL.
According to my friends who have tried many korean restaurant,
The foods taste good with reasonable price.
(5 person with total bill of RM110.)
After trying others, they will still come back to this restaurant.



Korean style of chopstick.
Square but not round.

*What to eat le????*

*Charcoal*
♥ to see when the charcoal is burning.
Vege for u to wrap with the grilled meat.
*all my friends were so surprised coz I finally ate vege. ~\(≧▽≦)/~ *

Side condiments
Sesame oil with some salt, hot bean paste/gochujang?

Side dishes (refillable)
One of the reason we still come back is their side dishes really taste good.


Steamed egg (complimentary, non refillable)


Surprisingly, I this vege.
It taste a lil bit sweet,sour and with the good smell of sesame oil.
Here comes the ♥ MEAT 
*I'm meat lover*
Pork belly? 
* I think. *
Grilled in process 1

Pork shoulder

Grilled in process 2
Grilled in process 3

*Almost done*


And we can't wait to eat. This is the final product.

They will serve u ginger tea after u finish ur meal.
and this is the candy they gived when u pay the bill.
- Restaurant Seoul Korea -

Next will be the Ssikkek
Korean Grill BBQ Buffet
which located at Kepong.
*pic taken from my car, we were chitchating while waiting they open the shop*
- I ♥ girls talk seriously -
I still remember that day, we reached there too early,they still in preparation.
p/s: their business hour is from 11am
and I went there right after my dental checkup at desa jaya.
I was worried I couldn't find that place. I'm not so familiar with Kepong, I've roughly know how to go there by asking my bff. With that and the Waze apps, it make me reached there easier and faster than I thought. 

OK. Finally they are opened!
We were the first customer.

The price lists.

Ok. Picture speaks louder than a word.
I don't want to talk much. (actually I'm lazy to talk.)






I can't eat beef...
BEEF - non of my business. SKIP


Soy sauce & spicy sauce marinated chicken

Choices same with chicken, soy sauce & spicy sauce.
Actually these two taste not much differences.

Of course, there must have some side dishes.
But don't put much expectation on that.
It don't really meet the standard. (I think)



pork/chicken, squid, seafood tofu, crab fillet
Dessert: normal ice-cream

Let's enjoy the fun of grilling 
I feel so great to have my friends either secondary school / uni friends/ everyone that close with me... 
They will always take care of me, like I'm a little girl. 
So, I don't really have to grill and they will grill for me. 
O(∩_∩)O 
maybe they afraid of me mess up the things?hahahhahaha... I'm a careless person... 
♥ love them so muchie 
I wondering will they still doing that for me after they saw this... (*^__^*) ……

Onion & garlic to create a greater smell
Kimchi soup.
-tasteless yet sour-
Tobokki 
- korean rice cake -

SNSD- I got a boy
It warns me not to eat so much.

*drooling*

Ok. With all these, end this post.
Is time to enjoy your Saturday dinner.
Have a nice day... 

No comments :

Post a Comment