Thursday, April 7, 2011

❤ Milo~

Milo Milo Milo....
I think most of the people will take Milo, since they were young....
And I addicted with drinking Milo recently...
I go jusco and buy 3 pack (6 pack x 180ml)... total 18 pack...
So far... I had finished 12pack... now just left 6~
I think I have to "restock" again... ^^

I almost drink Milo everyday...
Everyday back from school, feel so hungry, take 1 pack~
After dinner, still not satisfy~ take 1~
Early in the morning, nothing to eat, then take 1 again....
I think I will gain weight bcoz of this...
Even like this, I will still drinking it~
Luckily it is less sugar... Is better/healthier than the normal 1~
What I drink is this...
A cute/ small pack~


Im so lazy to make milo~
So easy... Just put into fridge... Wait it bcum cold.... then u can taste it~ ^^
It taste good when it is cold...

Emmm.... Yummy~~~

*I feel so nervous now~ Why?? Bcoz next tuesday is my turn to have my personal oral presentation...
Arh.... So scared n worried~ I cant sleep from mon.... I think I will only sleep well after finish my presentation... Afterthat, I still have to worry for my final... This sem is so terrible!!! I have the high chances to fail any one of the subject... If I fail, my CGPA probably will drop~ And my money gone.... huh~ worried another things again.... We will never stop worried until we die~ *

No comments :

Post a Comment