Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Red Paperclip can get a house????

I have thought about to change my presentation's topic....
My current topic is " pros and cons of open office concept "

Background:
Saturday noon, around 5.30pm...
3 days before my oral presentation...
I had read a blog with a title of One Red Paperclip。。。
I planned to change my title of presenation...
But finally I decided not to do so...
Because I knew Im not a good speaker...
I dont want to destroy this good story...


It is a very intersting and inspirational story....
It is about how Kyle MacDonald uses one red paperclip to trade a house...
Is hard to believe that how to use a red paperclip to get a house....
But he really do that... and get a good result...

Refers more on his blog:http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

Read his post to know more, how he trade& who trade with him, Where he go....

I did learnt something from him...

And..

I would want to play Bigger and Better....
*is a game that inspired Kyle MacDonald to trade by using One Red Paperclip to exchange something with others...*

No comments :

Post a Comment