Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bye Bye CNY!

I've to say bye bye to CNY....
I know, is not Chop Goh Mei yet... but I've to go back to uni tomorrow!!!
Is TOMORROW!!! I still not ready yet... *I haven't finish my homework yet... :-P *
I dont have enuf time to play and enjoy my CNY with my family and friends...
The whole CNY holiday, I been so busy... *but nothing is done!* and worried for this sem stuff...
Replacement classss la.... Quiz la.... Midterm la.... Presentation...
My sem subjects is getting more challenging... and I know I've to put more effort (doing homework, doing extra exercise/research...) in order to pass the subject...

And these made me moody for the whole CNY!

Now is worst!!! Bcoz I'm rushing for my homework, and practise my Japanese...

And when I think of tomorrow's replacement class... I'm totally in a bad mood...
My class end at 7pm... and the replacement start at 7pm....... and not yet what time will end!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly bcollapsed... How if the class end at 9pm???? 8.30pm??? Don't sounds better at all....

OK!!!! I've to surrender to the facts! Hope it will not be that worst as I think...

p/s: I feel want to skip that replacement class..... *天公pls bless me!*

ACTUALLY, I don't know what I have wrote.... okay...
Who cares.... There is ton of things waiting me to solve it!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment